Locally Assembled Seres 3 EV Launched. Regal Automobile has finally unveiled the Seres 3, Pakistan’s first electric vehicle (EV), after weeks of waiting. In keeping with our regular procedure, we not only announced the car’s arrival ahead of schedule but also revealed its features, specs, and cost months in advance.
Locally Assembled Seres 3 EV Launched
Price & Booking Details:
According to the company’s announcement, the cost of the locally assembled Seres 3 is Rs. 9,199,000. You can reserve this vehicle for the March 24, 2024 delivery date by paying Rs. 3,000,000. Seres 3 CBU, on the other hand, cost Rs. 11,799,000. In terms of power, the vehicle’s CKD unit is outfitted with the identical components as the CBU unit.
Terms & Conditions:
- The prices listed above represent the maximum recommended retail price per item, ex-factory, and include dealer commissions and taxes.
- The customer will be responsible for any price changes resulting from changes in the value of the Pakistan Rupee relative to the US dollar, government levies, tariff structures, fiscal policies, import policies, etc.
- The prices listed above are tentative and could change at any time without notice. The price in effect at the time of delivery will apply.
Specs & Features of Seres 3:
These are the car’s features and specifications.
This five-seater crossover measures 4385mm in length, 1850mm in width, and 1650mm in height. In contrast, the car’s wheelbase measures 2655mm.
Exterior & Interior:
- 3 Driving Modes (Normal, Eco, Sports)
- Electronic Panoramic Sunroof
- Led Headlamps with DRLs
- Electronic, Heated & Auto Retractable Side View Mirrors
- 360 View Camera
- Spare Tyre
- Front Seat Heating
- Cruise Control
- Wireless Charger
- 18-inch Alloy wheel
- Leather Interior
- Multi-informational display
- Automatic AC with Climate Control
- 25-inch Touch Screen Audio & Smart Phone Connecting System
- Multi-functional Steering Control Wheel
- Electric 6-Way adjustment Driver Seat
- Electric 6-Way adjustment front passenger Seat
- 6 Speakers