MG Comet EV 2023 Price. The MG Comet EV, India’s smallest electric vehicle, was formally introduced today at an ex-factory and introductory price of Indian Rupee 7.98 Lacs (PKR 2,780,730). For comparison, an MG ZS EV, a crossover SUV, is now available in Pakistan for Rs. 6,250,000.
The new MG Comet is available in two models, with the brand emphasizing its range and proportions to urban buyers. The vehicle is less than 3 meters long, 1,640mm tall, and 1,505mm wide, with 12-inch alloy wheels.
MG Comet EV 2023 Price in Pakistan
|MG Comet EV||PKR 27,76,000 (Estimated)|
MG Comet EV 2023 Price in India
|MG Comet EV||RS 7.98 Lacs|
Specs and Features:
Here are the salient specs and features of the new MG Comet EV:
- The boxy shape is complemented by a full-width LED light bar.
- Connecting both side mirrors is a chrome and piano black strip.
- Under the light bar at the front is a charging port.
- The MG logo is illuminated.
- Connecting lights on the extended horizon.
- White, black, silver (single tone), green with a black roof, and white with a black top (dual tone) are all available.
- Screen sizes of 10.25 inches. The main infotainment display (with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay) comes first. The second screen is a driver display that is entirely digital.
- There is no dashboard.
- There is plenty of storage room in the car, including two bag hooks.
- Two-spoke steering wheels with iPod-inspired mounted controls.
- Front seats have one-touch tumble and fold capabilities.
- The rear seats are split 50:50.
- Manual air conditioning controls
- three USB ports
- EBD and ABS.
- TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System).
- Camera in reverse.
- Sensors for rear parking.
- Frontal airbags with dual deployment.
With the name of a brand like MG, the specs and features are more than enough at this price level, implying it would have very good build quality. It would also be a wonderful ride for daily commutes to the office, college, and university.
What are your thoughts on the MG Comet EV? Would you buy it if it was released in Pakistan? Please leave your feedback in the comments area.
Power and Charging
- 17.3kWh battery
- 100 km/hour
- 41 horsepower and 110Nm of torque