Seres 3 EV Is Coming Next Week. If you recall, we told you about ‘Regal Automobile’ sending its first electric vehicle, nicknamed ‘Seres 3,’ to Pakistan to launch its EV lineup. And we’re back with an update disclosing the exact date of its release in this blog.
According to the corporation, ‘Seres 3’ will be released on November 20, 2023. DFSK also launched an offer for EV aficionados to save up to Rs. 300,000 on pre-booking the SUV from November 13 to November 18.
Specs & Features:
Here are the car’s characteristics and features.
The length, Width and height of this five-seater crossover are 4385mm, 1850mm, and 1650mm, respectively. Whereas the wheelbase of the car is 2655mm.
Exterior & Interior:
- Multi-informational display
- Automatic AC with Climate Control
- 25 Touch Screen Audio & Smart Phone Connecting System
- Electronic Panoramic Sunroof
- Led Headlamps with DRLs
- Electronic, Heated & Auto Retractable Side View Mirrors
- 360 View Camera
- Spare Tyre
- Multi-functional Steering Control Wheel
- Electric 6-Way adjustment Driver Seat
- Electric 6-Way adjustment front passenger Seat
- 6 Speakers
- Front Seat Heating
- Cruise Control
- 3 Driving Modes (Normal, Eco, Sports)
- Wireless Charger
- 18-inch Alloy wheel
- Leather Interior
The vehicle is outfitted with a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) and a 49 kWh Lithium-ion battery that produces 120 kW of peak power and 300 Nm of torque.
Here are the safety features offered by the company in Seres 3.
- TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring Sensors)
- Parking Radar
- Remote Key
- ABS + EBD
- Electronically Stability Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Reverse Camera
- 360 Panoramic Parking
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Forward Collision Warning System (FCW)
- Seat belts
- Event Data Recorder
- Trip Recorder
- 6 Air Bags
- Brake Assist
- Traction Control System
- Hill Start Assist